UFI™ ULTRASONIC INSTRUMENTS have been designed for multiple clinical applications and are extremely useful in the access cavity. Whether cleaning, finishing or refining the access cavity, flaring the orifice or smoothing and finishing various restoratives, you’re sure to find our instruments indispensable. Our double diamond coating provides superb cutting efficiency and is resistant to Sodium Hypochlorite. (NaCOI)
UFI™ Ultrasonic Instruments Capabilities and Functions
The UFI™ Ultrasonic Instruments are Finishing Tools for all Endodontic Procedures.
The UFI-1 (pointed) and UFI-2 (rounded) diamond tips are ideal for disassembling restorative segment and core materials. The round ball UFI-3 and UFI-4 diamond tips—with diameter 0.75mm and diameter 1.00mm, respectively—are suited to remove caries, cleaning of the pulp chamber and preparation of the occlusal surface and cervical margins.
UFI™ access refinement tips are used in the chamber and their main advantage is enhanced vision. Additionally, they offer precise and safe removal of tooth structure.
- Removing attached and detached pulp stones
- Troughing for hidden orifices
- Chasing receded and calcified canals
- Refining and finishing axial walls and line angles
- Improving the line of sight into challenging anatomically positioned orifices/canals
- Eliminating internal triangles of dentin
- De-roofing peripheral dentin and flaring orifices
- Creating procedural access to anatomical, pathological or iatrogenic challenges
- Disassembling restorative segments and core materials
- Cleaning up the pulp chamber post treatment
- Smoothing off and finishing various restoratives
- Removing caries in difficult to access areas
- Preparing root defects
- Find and locate the canals
UFI™ tips have a standard 3mm x 0.6mm thread and will fit the following units: Vista, P5, NSK, ENAC, Sybron Endo, Obtura Spartan, J.Morita, Dentsply/Tulsa and some Bonart units.
The following units will need a “EURO Adapter”: EMS, Parkell (Piezo) SuperSon, Scalex880 and DentAmerica.
The following units need a “Joe Adapter”: Amadent