UFI-4 Round Ball (1.00mm) — Universal Finishing Instruments with Ultrasonic Energy — Remove caries, cleaning of the pulp chamber and preparation of the occlusal surface and cervical margins. Our double diamond coating provides superb cutting efficiency and is resistant to Sodium Hypochlorite.
UFI™ Ultrasonic Instruments Capabilities and Functions
The UFI™ Ultrasonic Instruments are Finishing Tools for all Endodontic Procedures.
They are used in the chamber and their main advantage is enhanced vision. Additionally, they offer precise and safe removal of tooth structure.
- Removing attached and detached pulp stones
- Troughing for hidden orifices
- Chasing receded and calcified canals
- Refining and finishing axial walls and line angles
- Improving the line of sight into challenging anatomically positioned orifices/canals
- Eliminating internal triangles of dentin
- De-roofing peripheral dentin and flaring orifices
- Creating procedural access to anatomical, pathological or iatrogenic challenges
- Disassembling restorative segments and core materials
- Cleaning up the pulp chamber post treatment
- Smoothing off and finishing various restoratives
- Removing caries in difficult to access areas
- Preparing root defects
- Find and locate the canals