- Ultrasonic Endodontic Instruments
- INDY-600 Diamond Retreatment Tip
The INDY-300, INDY-400, INDY-500, and INDY-600 are used in the coronal, middle and apical one-thirds of roots. Each instrument gets progressively smaller in the cross-sectional diameter and longer in overall length. The four sizes allow the clinician greater control as the instruments are selected according to safe access and depth of the procedure.
The titanium INDY-600 sub-orifice instrument is designed to allow excellent vision and access, while preserving root structure below the orifice. Uses include troughing around posts, chasing calcified canals, eliminating obstructions and removing broken instruments. INDY600 features a smaller cross-sectional diameter compared to the INDY300, INDY400, and INDY500 tips. Working length: 21mmUses include:
- Diamond Coated Titanium
- Efficient fast cutting capabilities
- Water port to reduce heat generation
- Contra-Angle and slim diameter for better visibility