Clinicians Choice — They Work! Retrieve Separated Instruments in Root Canal. Core Drills remove less dentin than ultrasonic tips! Minimal instrument exposure needed for retrieval.
“The Kit Every Dental Office Should Have!”
No other Instrument/File Removal System compares to the IRS Kit
(click images to enlarge)
Retrieval of separated #15 file using the IRS system. After creating a staging platform and the use of Ultrasonics to loosen the file, it was removed very quickly with the yellow IRS system. A great product!
—Judy DiDonato DMD
Video: The IRS® System Case Study
“...this case was referred to us to remove the separated piece and take care of the infection... this is not an easy procedure—this file’s deep inside the canal and I can guarantee you it’s wedged in there pretty well, which is why it broke off in the first place.” — Dr. Andrei Ionescu BSc, DMD, MSc
TUFI® SE Ultrasonic Tip’s advantages & applications include:
- Fine troughing or separated instrument removal.
- Waterport for cooling and washing effect or can used be dry.
- Contra-angle for enhanced vision.
Securely holds tips (TUFI tips shown not included)
All TUFI Tips are Sold Individually
Uses for TUFI® Double Diamond Coated Instruments
- The Tufi® double diamond coated instruments are designed to be used in the access cavity, or above the pulpal floor and for finishing margins.
- The Tufi® double diamond coated ultrasonic instruments are used for REFINING and FINISHING axial walls and line angles. (Glide Path) Cleaning the pulp chamber.
- Smoothing and finishing various restoratives.
- De-roofing peripheral dentin and flaring orifices.
- Eliminating internal triangles of dentin.
- Removing caries in difficult to access areas.
- Cut and countersink plastic carriers.
- Various other procedures.
- The Ultrasonic Advantage: Using ultrasonic instruments greatly enhances your vision since you have no bulky hand piece to get in the way as you do with rotary handpieces.
- The Tufi® Double Diamond Coating is a unique and durable coating which offers resistance to sodium hypochlorite, has super efficient cutting action and has about 3X’s more diamond coverage than most competitive instruments.
All INDY Tips are Sold Individually
INDY Diamond Retreatment Tips
: INDY300 18mm, INDY400 20mm, INDY500 24mm, and INDY600 21mm Waterports
— Contra Angle for Enhanced Vision
Retreatment, Access, Locating Hidden Canals
INDY tips are designed with an extended length of diamond coating for removing dentin and restorative materials along the lateral sides of the instruments. The INDY500 and INDY600 "Flex" Tips are long enough to work deep in the root canal. The INDY600 features a smaller cross-sectional diameter compared to the INDY300, INDY400, and INDY500 tips.
Use TRU MARGIN Restorative Tips for ultra precise prepping and fine finishing of the dentinal shoulder. The use of Tru Margin diamond coated ultrasonic instruments will enhance your preparations by creating a finer, gentler, more precise margin — a TRU Margin.
TRU MARGIN-1 (1mm x 1.4mm taper)
TRU MARGIN-2 (1.3mm X 1.7mm taper)
- Radius preparation tip, 12mm in length.
- Use for preparation of the dentine (chamfer shape).
TRU MARGIN-3 (.6mm)
- Radius preparation tip, 12mm in length.
- Use for preparation of the dentine and finishing the dentine (chamfer shape).
TRU MARGIN-4 (1.1mm)
- Flat shoulder preparation tip, 18mm in length.
- Use for preparation of the shoulder shaping.
- Flat shoulder preparation tip.
- Larger at the distal end for shoulder shaping and finishing.
- Working length 18mm.
All UFI Tips are Sold Individually
For Use on the Spartan Piezo Unit ONLY
- Non-diamond coated scaling tip.
- Recommended for Sub-gingival treatments for the removal of deposits from the accessible root surfaces of the teeth.
- Precise waterport for wet
or dry use.
Features five replacement Trephines with matching Taps compatible with The Outpost and other Post Removal Systems. Engage and remove even the most intransigent post while preserving dentition.
The file adapter can be used to agitate solutions in the root canal. Simply cut the handle off an existing file and place the file in the chuck. Grasp the file by tightening the nut with the wrench provided and place the file adapter onto your ultrasonic handpiece. Use at lowest settings.
Converts EMS Handpiece to USA Thread Size. The following units will need a "EURO Adapter": EMS, Parkell (Piezo) SuperSon, Scalex880 and DentAmerica.