IRS® Instrument Removal System Yellow Core Drill
Contains One (1) Yellow Instrument:
- .61 mm O.D.
- .41 mm I.D.
About the IRS® Superior EditionTM
This system is designed to assist in the removal of intra-canal obstructions such as file segments, carrier based obturators and silver points.
This rugged yet simplistic design of the IRS® Superior EditionTM makes obstruction removal less challenging. Constructed from titanium and stainless steel and redesigned to insure maximum “bite”, the IRS® Superior EditionTM is a must have for those difficult to remove file segments and obstructions.
- 4 sizes for all areas of the canal (ranging from .4mm to 1.3mm I.D.)
- Geometrically descending sizes to accommodate canal anatomy
- Simplistic 2 piece design
- Constructed using Titanium and Stainless Steel
- Cut-out window
- “Tilt Back” lumen feature
- Rapid Taper titanium screw wedge
- Color coded Silicone Grip
- Reverse Thread
- “Tilt Back” lumen feature insures the obstruction will “peek” out the window
- Minimal obstruction exposure needed. (1mm to 1.5mm maximum)
- Reverse Thread assists in “unscrewing” wedged file segments
- Small handle design for unobstructed vision
- Knurled screw wedge handle for sure grip
- Strong instrument purchase
- May also be used as a carrier
- No glue needed
The IRS® Kit is the ideal tool for:
- Endo File Separation
- Broken File Separation
- Separated Files
- Removal of Endodontic Files
- Endodontic File Separation
- Root Canal Broken File
- Endodontic File Fracture